Sunday, January 23, 2011

Well here goes nothing.

After much contemplation I have decided to join the world of bloggers. I am hoping that this blog will serve a few purposes. First and foremost, I am hoping that it will help all of our family and friends across the country feel as though they aren't that far away from us, and more importantly our soon to be son!!  Second of all, it was brought to my attention (thanks Keana) that this will be an easy way to keep track of lots of stories and happenings throughout our son's life without jamming up everyone's facebook. Now, if  you hear all the stories and see the pictures it's because you clicked the link and wanted to!!! Here's to hoping that I can keep up on this after the baby gets here! Please bear with me as I learn the ins and outs of this (I'm not that website savvy).

No comments:

Post a Comment